Romance and views in all directions
Sleeps 2 adults, min 2 night stay.
Hedgehope is a step up from your traditional shepherds hut. It has a romantic feel to it and has a stunning veranda that overlooks fields full of hares. There are stunning views of the Northumberland countryside in all directions.
Inside is full of luxurious features: Egyptian cotton sheets on a Kingsize bed, gas hob and oven, fridge, hot shower, wood burning stove (and a flushing indoor toilet). Everything has been thought of and the hut is perfect whatever the weather is doing outside.
On the outdoor terrace, you can sit and take in the 360 degree views of the Northumberland countryside, whether you’re sitting at the outdoor table or soaking in the bath. Or cooking something on the firepit.
Don't forget to look up at night. We're in the official dark skies zone and the stars you can see from any of our huts are truly breathtaking.
You can go for walks or bike rides straight from the hut (we're in the Northumberland National Park). There are plenty of ideas for good walks in the huts or just ask us for recommendations.
Hedgehope is full of hidden features. All the little things have been thought of – lots of hidden storage, a solid oak table that magically slides out from under the bed, books, games and toiletries.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, butter and bread will be ready in your hut on arrival. Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm from local ingredients can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
Sleeps 2 adults. Minimum 2 night stay.
- King-size bed with luxury mattress
- Fine Egyptian cotton bedding
- En-suite shower room with flushing loo, sink & power shower
- Fluffy towels and complimentary toiletries
- Wood-burning stove
- Crockery, cutlery, basic cooking equipment
- Slide out table & benches
- Outdoor bath - this runs just like a normal bath!
- Water - the tap water comes from our spring on the hill, we have been drinking it for over 40 years, however if you would prefer not to drink the spring water please ask for bottled water
- Solar - in summer months the huts are run entirely on solar, in winter months they are boosted with electricity
- Firepit - the outdoor firepit can be used for a BBQ
- Logs - we've supplied logs for the wood burner but can you order
Additional goodies for YOUR BOOKING
- Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm, from local ingredients, can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
- We can advise you on some great walks in the area!