In amongst the sheep!
Sleeps 2 adults, min 2 night stay.
Dunmore is the closest shepherd’s hut to the farmhouse so is the easiest to reach – but still feels very private and remote – a perfect place to restore your batteries.
It's the hut that's closest to the animals. Expect to be entertained by the Valais Blacknose sheep, donkeys and chickens. Many of our guests love this hut the most as they love being up close to the animals.
Although Dunmore is our most traditional shepherds hut it is packed full of luxurious features: Egyptian cotton sheets on a Kingsize bed, gas hob and oven, fridge, hot shower, wood burning stove (and a flushing indoor toilet). No matter what the weather is doing outside, inside you’ll be snug and cosy.
And when you're outside, you can relax in the antique french bath and have a proper chat to the sheep! Or just take in the incredible views in all directions. We promise you'll want to return as soon as you leave.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, butter and bread will be ready in your hut on arrival. Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm, from local ingredients, can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
All the little things have been thought of too – hidden storage, a solid oak table that magically slides out from under the bed, books, games and toiletries.
Sleeps 2 adults. Minimum 2 night stay.
- Kingsize bed with luxury mattress
- Fine Egyptian cotton bedding
- En-suite shower room with flushing loo, sink & power shower
- Fluffy towels and complimentary toiletries
- Wood-burning stove
- Crockery, cutlery, basic cooking equipment
- Slide out table & stools
- Outdoor bath - this runs just like a normal bath!
- Water - the tap water comes from our spring on the hill, we have been drinking it for over 40 years, however if you would prefer not to drink the spring water please ask for bottled water
- Solar - in summer months the huts are run entirely on solar, in winter months they are boosted with electricity
- Firepit - the outdoor firepit can be used for a BBQ
- Logs - we've supplied logs for the wood burner but can you order more
Additional goodies for YOUR BOOKING
- Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm, from local ingredients, can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
- We can advsie you on some great walks in the area!