Remote and blissful
Sleeps 2 adults, 2 children. Minimum 2 night stay.
Our most remote hut, Cheviot has a large terrace, with shaded area, allowing you to take in the views of the stunning Northumberland countryside whilst having a refreshing drink. Or perhaps you'd prefer to gaze out at the view from the antique outdoor bath?!
With a stargazing window above the Kingsize bed, you’ll be able to appreciate what’s so special about the dark skies in Northumberland. The huts are in the official dark skies zone so the stars are definitely worth staying up for.
However the luxury Kingsize bed with crisp Eygptian sheets is incredibly comfy, so staying up might be tricky! The children's room has a climbing wall to reach the children’s bunk beds (as well as a ladder).
There is a solid oak table that seats four. A hot shower, flushing toilet, gas hob and oven, fridge and wood burning stove offer complete luxury in this shepherds hut that feels roomy and light inside.
The large terrace at Cheviot gives you uninterupted views in all directions. It is partly covered over to protect you against all weathers.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, butter and bread will be ready in your hut on arrival. Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm from local ingredients can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. Minimum 2 night stay.
- King-size bed with luxury mattress
- Bunkbed that sleeps two children
- Fine Egyptian cotton bedding
- En-suite shower room with flushing loo, sink & power shower
- Fluffy towels and complimentary toiletries
- Wood-burning stove
- Crockery, cutlery, basic cooking equipment
- Table & stools
- Outdoor bath - this runs just like a normal bath!
- Water - the tap water comes from our spring on the hill, we have been drinking it for over 40 years, however if you would prefer not to drink the spring water please ask for bottled water
- Solar - in summer months the huts are run entirely on solar, in winter months they are boosted with electricity
- Firepit - the outdoor firepit can be used for a BBQ
- Logs - we've supplied logs for the wood burner but can you order more
Additional goodies for YOUR BOOKING
- Delicious meals and breakfast baskets made on the farm, from local ingredients, can be ordered to be delivered to your hut.
- We can advise you on some great walks in the area and family friendly days out!